 Administrative / General / 4689
Re: Is a FUT .market.auction okay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 19:12:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Adam Hoekwater writes:
Hello Todd, thanks again for LUGNet. One question:
If someone posts to market.buy-sell-trade or market.shopping inquiring about
where to get a certain set for a certain price, is it okay to reply to that
posting with an auction reference, if I change the newsgroup to
market.auction? Just thought I'd check, what with all the biting and the
kicking and hurting and vloyven...

Ya, sure.

--Todd