 Administrative / General / 4651
  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

(...) I dunno...depends on what (if any) other stuff comes up. Discussion of extra details of the auction (the "information holes" I was referring to), I'd put those in .auction. Discussion of whether to sell a collection whole or in parts, I'd put (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) have (...) whole (...) True, of course to some extent, I was just pulling your leg. It does point out though that many posts operate on several layers, and it can be hard to pick the best group for the post. I (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)