 Administrative / General / 4590
  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

(...) I don't have a strong opinion either way, as it will only directly effect panel members anyway - but is the move towards a mailing list a desire for privacy? I always thought that newsgroups gave better structure and reference abilities, so if (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) panel (...) privacy? I (...) abilities, (...) when (...) be (...) powers? (...) means (...) takes (...) concensus (...) Well the idea of consensus is that you try and reach an agreement that everyone can (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

(...) I agree with the concept of concensus, but there isn't always a "right" way to go about something - there will be times when someone will never feel comfortable with a certain compromise. Rather than have a panel continually reiterate their (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

Actually, thinking on - in the majority of occurances - would deliberation be necessary? If a panel member replies to a mis-placed one-off auction announcement, with a note saying "Please don't do this, etc, etc", and cc's or cross-posts this to the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

(...) On the other hand... I personally think the panel should present a united front. This is why I think that the idea of appeals is not such a good one. Once something is being talked about by "the panel", it's pretty clear the T&C have been (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38B0CAA9.25214679@v...er.net>... (...) built (...) Sounds like several times what I have... You must be pushing close to a million pieces if you haven't exceeded that... (...) Nah, I'm the one who probably should (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)