 Administrative / General / 4570
    Re: Ebay auction Group —Mike Stanley
   (...) Speaking of the other hand, I don't see those two as necessarily equal. In the first example, you make a group where eBay auction listings, updates, etc, go. In that example Joe eBay-despiser (or simply Joe "I don't want to deal with a system (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Ebay auction Group —Steve Bliss
   (...) Good point. (...) Alternatively, collecting all eBay announcements in one place may *raise* effective exposure. It puts all the eBay announcements in one place, where they are easy to retrieve. Steve (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Ebay auction Group —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yeah, I try to keep in mind the fact that other people don't get unlimited local calls and inet access like we do... (...) True, true (sorry, got the Bud commercial on the brain). (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)