 Administrative / General / 4556
Re: Average US Membership packet time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 05:54:01 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
A little over a month for me.  :)  Of course, I was member 150, and the
previous chunk Todd mailed out was through 149.  :)  That and he told me he
had been pretty busy.

Plus, I majorly botched your card while cutting it -- otherwise it would've
gone out with 149.  (I reprinted a new one and sent it later.)  A couple
other people, there were much less visible problems with the cards, so I
sent those right away and then sent a replacement later.  I also need to
reprint a replacement for TimC, who accidentally put his through the wash.
(It's a cold-lamination process, so it's not water-safe.)

Is it a cold-lamination due to ink concerns?  I'll confess that while we have
laminators and printers of every ilk practically in every closet(1), I've
played very little with combinations of them...

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1:...at work, that is.  At home I have none of the former, and only 3 or 4 of
the latter.