 Administrative / General / 4531
  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

(...) I must have missed the clearing up, then. All I saw was some pretty harsh words, or maybe they seemed more harsh than they were, in light of all this other mess. Still to harsh for LUGNET, imo. (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

(...) You're right. I thought they were too much as well. Which was why I wrote this: (URL) which Jeff answered with an apology about the harsh words he had said: (URL) replied to that with an apology as well: (URL) hope this won't repeat itself (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)