 Administrative / General / 4476
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:42:52 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Joslin writes:
[...] To review, I
suggested that he volunteer to be banned from all of the .market hierarchy
for a period of six months (NOT permanently) if he does the same thing
again.  Why not just .buy-sell-trade?  A quick search on Scott's name will
reveal that a great preponderance of his posts are auction announcements.
.Buy-sell-trade holds little interest for him, so banning him just from
that wouldn't be any REAL consequence.

But, as I've said, that's just my suggestion.  It would certainly prove
Scott's sincerity to making sure it didn't happen again.

This suggestion seems quite reasonable to me.

--Todd