 Administrative / General / 4475
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:20:06 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

I will also say yet again, and perhaps I should start demanding it, that
the T&C be made a little more clear exactly what an auction posting is
(since there are things which many people consider auctions which are in
fact allowed in BST), and what types of market postings are allowed
outside the market groups.

Seconded. in spades. And how.

I probably shouldn't post this, but I just want to express the disgust
that I'm feeling over how Scott is being treated.

A lot of us including myself are getting spun up about it, and you're
right. Scott isn't helping matters, though. Not that it's easy to recant
a dug in position! I;m of two minds about the whole thing. I don't want
to see people raked over the coals for minor errors but I also don't
like to see people being stubborn about addressing the problems either.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!