 Administrative / General / 4474
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 21:43:24 GMT

I guess I should give this up. I will just say that this whole
discussion has accomplished absolutely nothing usefull, and all it has
accomplished from my point of view is to unfairly roast Scott. I will
let my opinion on that stand, and await Todd taking control of the
situation and bringing this to a resolution. I may chose to comment on
that resolution.

I will also say yet again, and perhaps I should start demanding it, that
the T&C be made a little more clear exactly what an auction posting is
(since there are things which many people consider auctions which are in
fact allowed in BST), and what types of market postings are allowed
outside the market groups. I'm saying this because the implicit
understanding I'm starting to get is that even hinting about the
existence of an auction outside lugnet.market.auction is unnacceptable
(and I guess discussing them is ok here, but I'm not absolutely sure
anymore).

I probably shouldn't post this, but I just want to express the disgust
that I'm feeling over how Scott is being treated. If we are going to
worry about someone giving up Lugnet because Scott poorly wording a
trade posting, we also have to consider other reasons people might gets
disgusted with Lugnet.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com