 Administrative / General / 4443
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:00:21 GMT

butting in again.

Frank Filz wrote:

So please, come up with a serious response to Todd's request, and then take
the time to think about what you want to say in the future, and then you
won't have to worry about taking the heat.

I said this to eric already... I think Scott really means that if he
slips up he WILL donate 10, as he outlined before. Fault him for saying
it in a flippant way at first, but I think if you go back and look at
his responses, he said "yes, I really mean that, I WILL do it" or words
to that effect.

4 times is a bit more than I care for, it shows carelessness, but it's
not "continual" and we have other fish to fry, I bet.

Suggest we call this one, we've dug in pretty good. A remedy has been
offered, I suggest Todd accept it. Seems a goodly fine to me (especially
since to pay it, he's going to have to spend more than 10 bucks one way
or another... possibly involving some revenue for me :-)  ).

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!