 Administrative / General / 4434
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 17:09:50 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:

I think your continual posting of auctions
buy-sell-trade is wrong.  It breaks the rules.

Define what you mean by "continual".

I would think the word means the same thing on your side of the Atlantic as it
does on mine.

You have crossposted auction announcements before, and been chastised for it
before, and said you wouldn't do it again before.  Yet you do it again.  You've
done it before, you did it again, it's a continuing process.

Further (since you invited us to open our mouths):  I *do* think you're
doing
it on purpose,

You are wrong.

I wouldn't expect you to say I was right.

In any event, I'm not going to engage in a debate over it.  Lugnet is supposed
to be a Happy Place, and I like it being a Happy Place.  The only reason I
posted at all was because you seemed to be of the opinion that since no one was
posting to complain, no one minded, and therefore it was alright.  It's not.

eric