 Administrative / General / 4431
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:23:29 GMT

Fine, then, I'll do my part.  I think your continual posting of auctions • to
buy-sell-trade is wrong.  It breaks the rules.

Define what you mean by "continual".

Further (since you invited us to open our mouths):  I *do* think you're • doing
it on purpose,

You are wrong.

Even further:  I think Todd is being too nice in only banning you from
.buy-sell-trade.  Consider that he could just ban you from .marketplace.*, • or
from Lugnet as a whole.  But, then again, Todd has always (IMHO) shown • fair
judgement, whereas I'm a mean and vindictive man.

eric