 Administrative / General / 4416
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:17:21 GMT

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:43:39 GMT, "Scott-A"
<scott-arthur@eh105jb.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

I'd settle for being treated the same as anyone else. Forget justice and
injustice, I'll settle for equality. Look at this post:
http://www.lugnet.com/trains/?n=2553

Just came back to this after looking at Todd's post.  I guess this
falls under the "this isn't technically wrong but it can annoy people"
statement Todd made a while back.

I'm of the opinion that it _should_ be as wrong as posting an auction
announcement, but this ain't my sandbox.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?