 Administrative / General / 4345
    Re: Clarification of rules please —Scott Arthur
   I spotted this yesterday too. I'm not a trouble maker, so I did not metion it.... but now that the ball has started rolling, I'll help Huw push it. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Clarification of rules please —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) In which direction? :-) I agree consistency is good. But are you arguing for removal of these posts, or loosening of the rules, or neither, just prompting a discussion of how best to move in the consistency direction? ++Lar (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Clarification of rules please —Scott Arthur
     (...) posts, or (...) to (...) Well. I know if I ever want the officail TLG line, I'll go to www.lego.com. If I want all the skinny{1} on what is really happening in the world of Lego, I look to LUGNet/RTL. I think HUW post came at the wrong time - (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Clarification of rules please —Michael Edwards
   Huw is in every right to post those trade only pictures, In which i did Lego can only touch you if you have the Logo's display I have made a note in the UK newsgroup, about the use of images and logos, go here (URL) reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Clarification of rules please —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Depends on the agreement that visitors signed. (...) That's sheer poppycock, in general. It is not how IP law works. Perhaps we can get one of the TWO Lugnetters who are IP lawyers to comment, but I just don't believe that what you've posted (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)