 Administrative / General / 4311
    Re: Space Shuttle #1682 —Frank Filz
    Sortafast wrote in message ... (...) Part of the confusion is that buy/sell/trade/shopping posts are ok in other groups, though they should be used sparingly. Todd, I think it would help if there was a T&C item which mentioned (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Space Shuttle #1682 —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Any cancellation or movement is editorial control. This isn't IBM, we're out in public here, you can't make surrendering rights part of your terms of employment. That said, I STILL think it's a good idea if we can just solve how to do it in a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)