 Administrative / General / 4283
  Re: Is it possible to sort searches by posting date?

(...) To answer your question, I think that you can not. Todd would know for sure, but I've tried and haven't been able to find a way. That is with the web interface though, since I'm sure that with a good news reader that you could do this (but I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Is it possible to sort searches by posting date?

Ben said, in part... (...) to (...) in (...) yes it is. I do both this *and* use a "real" newsreader - web to browse and find interesting discussions in groups I don't normally read. Just hangin' out at the water cooler, if you will. (...) you (...) (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)