 Administrative / General / 4216
    Themed-WebSite/Links Interface? —Alex Farlie
   Plans for LUGnet? Are there any plans to use Datsville/ Your pages on community patterns to introduce a graphical interface to certain Lego (R) Related websites? I can well imagine town sites being acssed through street plans-Or VRML? I can suggest (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Themed-WebSite/Links Interface? —Richard Franks
     (...) Coincidentally, I was trying to convert the Datsville povray file to VRML last night - I think it is missing a few files though :( (...) I'd love to see something like this.. the other advantage to using something like VRML is that you choose (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Themed-WebSite/Links Interface? —Shiri Dori
   (...) This is in LUGNet long-term plan I think, at least in a different format. I read it (again) a few days ago, it has some really interesting ideas, which I looked at totally differenly and also understood much better this time around. (I was (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)