 Administrative / General / 4216
4215  |  4217
Subject:
Themed-WebSite/Links Interface?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:36:23 GMT

Plans for LUGnet?

Are there any plans to use Datsville/ Your pages on community patterns to
introduce a graphical interface to certain Lego (R) Related websites?

I can well imagine town sites being acssed through street plans-Or VRML?

I can suggest the following areas already

Port Lugnet- Pirates. A bay - and forts/ships?
Moonabse Lugnet- Space.- Stars-Control Panels etc.
LUGnet Centeral- Trains?- A railroad Map?
LUGNet Workshop= for

Of course other themed areas could other 'themed' interfaces?

I apologise if this is already in the plan but it seemed to good an idea given
that Lego uses a simmilar idea on its site!

Posting to the newsgroup for approval.

Alex