 Administrative / General / 4206
    FTX Questions.. —Richard Franks
    First off - something simple :) How do you get the small red font as in (URL) ? I just get a blank page for (URL), but it probably is just a permissions thing as I can see (URL) fine! Otherwise I'd find out for myself - also I can't seem to find it (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: FTX Questions.. —Richard Franks
      Some more thoughts :) It would be really nice (or at least I think it would be) to have a small library of images that people using ftx could use, things like an envelope image for email address, web for web-page, camera icon for a link to pictures (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: FTX Questions.. —Todd Lehman
   (...) Oh, that page (and still a few others) still have an older obsolete form of links attached to them, so the display routines see that there's that data, and they display them that way (the pre-FTX way). If you use Links & Resources ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: FTX Questions.. —Richard Franks
   (...) I'm definately agreed that you want the lines sometimes - they work well on the Spotlight pages, but not so well on my shopping pages? Or maybe if it's all going to be put into a database that will format everything nicely anyway, I should (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)