 Administrative / General / 4207
Re: FTX Questions..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:45:30 GMT

Some more thoughts :)
It would be really nice (or at least I think it would be) to have a small
library of images that people using ftx could use, things like an envelope
image for email address, web for web-page, camera icon for a link to pictures
etc. Nothing too extensive, but to be able to do something like
<http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari/itlug_membri.html> would be nice!

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, do a newsgroup search for
ftx, or just start here <http://www.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=2814> :)

Richard