 Administrative / General / 415
  Re: typo quiz

(...) I certainly second that motion. Please Todd no foolish self endangerment. :) (...) In Dallas actually. I found the post about you incrementing while on the road. The &variable. syntax is for macro expansion in foxpro(at least in Visual (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: typo quiz

(...) I go home a lot and probably will be out of town most of the holidays, but the current plan has me in Denver for the better part of a year, unless the project outgrows needing me (which is always nice, it means you mentored someone along (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: typo quiz

I thought I remembered Todd saying that this was/is something he was gonna add on in the near future. Perhaps he just forgot, or he thinks that there is something else to add onto it. Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ****** (Disclaimer: Nope, don't work (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)