 Administrative / General / 4148
    DAT Links —Duane Hess
   I seem to recall that there was a discussion about this before, but haven't been able to find anything in my minimal search. What is the feeling behind linking to the .DAT content associated with postings in the .DAT group? My thought is to link (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: DAT Links —Todd Lehman
   (...) Sure. It would be extra-nice, of course, if you showed the name of the person who authored or posted the DAT file as part of (or next to) the link. You might also want to try a dual-link thingie where you give a link to the article and a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: DAT Links —Duane Hess
   (...) I was going to use option #2. I don't think the author name is that important for me, since I would only be linking to models that I have authored. Thanks for the OK though. Now I can finish updating my site. -Duane (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)