 Administrative / General / 4148
4147  |  4149
Subject:
DAT Links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 18:23:26 GMT

I seem to recall that there was a discussion about this before, but haven't
been able to find anything in my minimal search. What is the feeling behind
linking to the .DAT content associated with postings in the .DAT group?

My thought is to link directly to the .DAT content from my webpage, completely
bypassing the article itself and eliminating the need for file storage on my
part. Is this an acceptable practice?

-Duane