 Administrative / General / 4080
  Re: Message-ID lengths (was: Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?)

(...) Heh. Ok, so it might be reasonable to have something that does a mapping, for the sake of the poor humans. :) (...) Probably not. Just one that happened to intrigue me. And now, it's All Figured Out in case you want to implement it in the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Message-ID lengths (was: Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?)

(...) I'm glad you brought it up, actually, because you pointed out a few things I hadn't considered (such as the fact that splitting a group wouldn't necessarily mean zeroing it out). I racked my brain pretty hard back in May-June last year, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)