 Administrative / General / 3940
  Re: Language slipping?

My take on this, as one of the proponents of a relatively clean forum is that common sense should prevail. If you, as the utterer of a phrase, are perhaps not sure if it's appropriate, it probably isn't. And if I send you a note saying that I (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Language slipping?

(...) Is there really that much about this that is hard to understand? I'm far from innocent when it comes to profane language, but even I don't think it is too much to ask the people keep it under control here. I look at it this way - I try to (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)