 Administrative / General / 3726
    Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Matthew Miller
   (...) They probably would agree. Read this story: <URL:(URL) Note that no decision has been reached, despite the preliminary injunction. Also note that this is actually about linking to documents which violate copyright, so linking to documents (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) attorneys. They are all out on vacation, thus the vagueness. Ahhhh, no I'm not going to input anything - thanks for the link, but I'll pass. Bruce (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)