 Administrative / General / 3710
Re: Language slipping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:35:07 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn wrote:

James Brown wrote:

Hmm.  Hate to be the guy who calls this out, but I've noticed a higher than
normal use of "casual use" vulgarity in the last few weeks.  Not really from
any single "offender" or anything, nor used in a particularly offensive way,
but it's there.

Just a general call to keep it clean, folks.

<cynically donning flame suit>

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

I have noticed as well. As Larry P. sig used to say, this is a family
group, here folks, or something to that effect.

Scott "Always has flame proof shielding on" Sanburn

Scott E. Sanburn

EGAD!!!  Maybe our Republican Conservative leaders are right!   Maybe we are
"slouching towards Gomorrah"!   :-)   <----- (A debauched expression.)

Gary Istok