 Administrative / General / 3708
  Re: Language slipping?

(...) group, here folks, or something to that effect. Scott "Always has flame proof shielding on" Sanburn ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn CAD Operator Affiliated Engineers, Inc. Work Page: (URL) Page: (URL) LEGO Page: (URL) to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Language slipping?

(...) EGAD!!! Maybe our Republican Conservative leaders are right! Maybe we are "slouching towards Gomorrah"! :-) <----- (A debauched expression.) Gary Istok (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Language slipping?

(...) James, if anyone flames you for saying what you wrote, then I think they have a major attitude problem. Thank you for drawing this to my attention, and thanks to others who pointed out (publicly and via email) two flagrant transgressions this (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)