 Administrative / General / 3691
Re: Cookie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:56:47 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dave Stiles writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Scott W. Runyan writes:
I'm in the position of having to nuke my machine and was wondering if
anyone knows where the cookie for Lugnet is? I don't want to have to
reregister.

I think this is the page you want:

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/

Scott,
This last weekend I inadvertantly nuked my system, and after doing a "format
c:" & a long reload, I was back up and running. I was able to get back into
LUGNET without any problems. I believe that the cookie just reappeared on it
as needed.

You must've filled out one of the forms again...the LUGNET webserver never
sends cookies casually.

--Todd