 Administrative / General / 3676
    Re: S&H Technic Sale via MindStorms e-mailing —Jeff Thompson
   (...) They don't say they can't be, either. I'm not being facetious. The point of unsolicited (or barely solicited) email advertisements (spam) is to drum up business. You're only doing them a favor by passing them along. By passing the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: S&H Technic Sale via MindStorms e-mailing —Todd Lehman
   (...) Of course, it's still bad netiquette to post email without permission, even from a company, IMHO. I suppose you could paraphrase it. (...) Not necessarily. In this case, the advertisement seemed to be intended for a wide audience, but in the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: S&H Technic Sale via MindStorms e-mailing —Jasper Janssen
     (...) Of course, that's also how you get a 4 speed CD burner at the price of a double, and an 8 ppm printer at the price of a 6 (most often, it's not a timing chip - it's a bloody jumper.) Jasper (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: S&H Technic Sale via MindStorms e-mailing —Jeff Thompson
   (...) I agree that personal person-to-person email [1] should never be posted (or even mentioned the vast majority of time) or forwarded without permission. Unsolicited (or barely solicited) commercial advertisements I view as the equivalent of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)