 Administrative / General / 3610
    Re: New icons - thumbs up, thumbs down? —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) I *thought* they looked different. I like them -- they're clearer and easier to figure out what they are... (...) and barely at that. Perhaps if you made the key broken, to indicate choosing a less secure situation. Or possibly if you used a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New icons - thumbs up, thumbs down? —Richard Franks
     (...) It's hard to draw that so that it's obvious that they're leaving though :) What about key, keyhole, and arrow indicating direction of key? Richard (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New icons - thumbs up, thumbs down? —Ben Roller
   (...) How would logging out of Lugnet be a less secure situation? It's not as if Lugnet is a "secure" server where it's supposedly ok to provide your personal info without having to worry. Though, with "Sign In" and "Sign Out" printed just below the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)