 Administrative / General / 3584
    Re: Cats and pigeons... —Jasper Janssen
   (...) I find it odd, though, that now suddenly these things arouse all this bad feeling, where things like this have been going on for a while. Specifically, sometime before the first SW sets came out, I discovered a directory on a web server that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Cats and pigeons... —Todd Lehman
   (...) All calm and rational people have a breaking point (IMHO). What differs is simply the length of the fuse (how long something takes to reach critical mass) and the size of the splat (how big the resulting stink becomes). Other factors of course (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)