 Administrative / General / 3543
  Re: YEAR-2000 LEAKS STOP HERE

(...) Since my intitial reaction to these sorts of things often leads to interesting discussions, let me once again share what flashed through my mind when I read this post from our (absolutely no sarcasm intended here) esteemed moderator. I'm not (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: YEAR-2000 LEAKS STOP HERE

(...) I did snap, yes, and I did have a crummy day (running on empty sleep-wise) but it's deeper than that. First, if I was right (I'm very glad I wasn't), then some sort of admin action had to be taken. Maybe it didn't need to be that harsh, but it (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: YEAR-2000 LEAKS STOP HERE

(...) For what it's worth (practically nothing), the message you're referring to left no doubt in my mind that it was Todd Lehman, LUGNET Owner/Admin talking. Just thought I would point that out since I recently commented on how some of your (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)