 Administrative / General / 3477
    Re: Cats and pigeons... —Jeff Boen
   (...) not I... I can't believe this conversation is even taking place... let me get this straight.. images are hosted on an open server... someone comes along and finds them by mod'ing the location line of a published, linked image (no doubt (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Cats and pigeons... —Lawrence Wilkes
   (...) the (...) I made a longer post on this somewhere else, but to clarify, here in the UK I could see all the sets clearly linked to from the front of the catalog, with new buttons for Knights Kingdom etc, and all the new sets were in the drop (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)