 Administrative / General / 346
  Re: My truck

(...) Hmm, so you mean its parser ignores line breaks? Does it use sscanf or something along those lines? (...) nah, those get filtered out on-the-fly by the ldraw.cgi script. --Todd (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: My truck

(...) James wrote it in Pascal. So it uses read() and readln(). If I remember Pascal IO correctly, read() parses and returns the next bit of input that matches the variable types passed in. So if you pass it a number, it reads a number. I don't (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)