 Administrative / General / 3375
  Re: .loc.eu (was: Re: UKLUG Prototype online)

(...) Erm, Umm, how many AFOL's are down there, anyway? I mean, really. And is it really necessary? The population of Antartica is exclusive to about a 1/2 dozen scientists squished into research trailers, so are these groups really necessary? Or (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: .loc.eu (was: Re: UKLUG Prototype online)

(...) I don't know about you, but when I'm trapped all by myself and bored out of my gourd, I want either to play with my Lego or on the Internet (or on LUGNET, the best of both worlds). They can't even go out to the bar like people who live in (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  (canceled)