 Administrative / General / 3358
Re: Slight Mixup on Spotlight Page.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:34:46 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
First let me say I love the Spotlight Page.  This is one of the first
places I go in the morning to see if I missed something.  Great work!

http://www.lugnet.com/?p=spotlight

In the 12/2 (yesterday's spotlight) the description and the message for 2
of the listings are reversed.  The description for the DixieLUG message
is next to the European Fest message and the description for the European
Fest is next to the DixieLUG message.

"Stop the presses -- there's been a misprint!"

d'Oh! -- LOL -- whoops!  =:*)

Thanks -- fixed.

--Todd