 Administrative / General / 3354
3353  |  3355
Subject:
Slight Mixup on Spotlight Page.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:07:36 GMT

First let me say I love the Spotlight Page.  This is one of the first places I
go in the morning to see if I missed something.  Great work!

http://www.lugnet.com/?p=spotlight

In the 12/2 (yesterday's spotlight) the description and the message for 2 of
the listings are reversed.  The description for the DixieLUG message is next to
the European Fest message and the description for the European Fest is next to
the DixieLUG message.

Eric K.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/