 Administrative / General / 3259
  Re: "compartmentalized dorks"??

Todd Lehman wrote in message <382dfeff.238016940@...et.com>... (...) How about in a test theme or two allow auction announcements ONLY. Follow-ups must and updates would still have to go to lugnet.market.auction. Make it clear that it is an (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "compartmentalized dorks"??

(...) Ironically, #2 is the reason that I think they should be left out of the theme groups. Ben Roller (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "compartmentalized dorks"??

Another option, I suppose, would be to have sub-groups in each theme that are for sales purposes. I realize that this will muddy the neat structure somewhat, but it will allow someone to view sales and auctions that are specific to the themes that (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)