 Administrative / General / 3142
  Re: UPDATE: UNOPENED GERMAN CASTLE SETS TO SELL

(...) Ooops... Sorry 'bout the bad advice then, Adrian... (...) For the most part, I haven't minded things like this-- But that's mostly because of the low volume of posts that the theme subgroups get (like castle in this case). For that reason, I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  creeping marketting...

A thought I just had, which may merrit some thought, and may be best dumped in the refuse bin. How about having a volunteer for each theme group post a once a day (at most) post to the theme groups giving references to all the market posts with (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)