 Administrative / General / 304
  Re: CFD: lugnet.theme.*

(...) That's wasn't the point of why I said the above... I mean I know I can start a discussion there, or a discussion in lugnet.general or depending on what aspect of castle, I can start it in other places on Lugnet. I guess one of my feelings is (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.theme.*

(...) Me neither :) -- except a bunch as a whole -- our thought was that everyone who's here would have a slightly different set of newsgroups that they collectively call their home. For example, I'd call lugnet.general and lugnet.build and (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)