 Administrative / General / 2868
2867  |  2869
Subject:
What happened to the logo on the Main Lugnet page?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 12:16:54 GMT

Todd,

The Logo on the main page looks like the traffic Icon today?  Is this
intentional?

Just thought I would mention it.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/