 Administrative / General / 2869
Re: What happened to the logo on the Main Lugnet page?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:53:50 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> writes:

Todd,

The Logo on the main page looks like the traffic Icon today?  Is this
intentional?

Just thought I would mention it.

Eric

From your NNTP headers, it looks like you're running Nutscrape 4.61 on
Win98.  I've never seen/heard of that bug on that exact platform combination
before, but I've seen images get mixed up with Nutscrape 4.6 on the Mac at
least twice.

Try this:  Clear you browser's cache, restart your browser, and see if it
still looks the same.

--Todd