 Administrative / General / 2856
  Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

(...) sell- (...) Ok. Then the problem migrates back to community awareness (unless I'm still confused <grin>). I did a quick scan of all the offers to sell a set(or sets) in .bst in September. Out of 20 offers, 12 of them were (either stated or (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

(...) Hmm, I sure wouldn't call those "shopping." A "one-off" (like some old castle set) that's offered first-come-first-serve to someone is still a BST type of thing. (...) No, they should be in .market.buy-sell-trade unless they like some kind of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman writes: <snipped stuff> (...) Hmm, ok. I guess I'm just still confused. :) I just don't see a fundamental difference between Bob selling old sets every few weeks, and "Bob's Lego Emporium" selling old sets every (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

(...) want. However, I can also ask for it to be changed. :-) BTW, thanks for taking my side in this discussion. I'm never to proud to appreciate help. Much thanks, Naji (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

(...) Really? I see a difference. Unfortunately, it's not a sharp, well-defined line. Bob might start out with occasional posts of sets he's come across, and over time segue into an permanent setup, where people can expect him to have additional (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)