 Administrative / General / 2853
  Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

(...) It seems to me that all of these are probably best off in shopping. Of course if eToys or TRU start posting, I would expect them to keep the posts to a reasonable quantity (1 per week or less, except when announcing specials). The posts in (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

(...) Ok. What you are saying is that two types of posts belong in .shopping: 1) posts by individuals about sales they have discovered 2) advertisements by companies that sell Lego Ultimately, I don't care at all about #2. However, #1 is so (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)