 Administrative / General / 2799
  Re: Suggestion for improvement

(...) Hmm, I must be misunderstanding your meaning -- that sounds contradictory. If person A in your family logs in and does stuff, then person B logs in instead and does stuff, then that's two different people using the same machine (two different (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suggestion for improvement

(...) [Some snippage] (...) [More snippage] Didn't you two just say the same thing? It's better for people if their usage history isn't tied to a specific machine. (...) Another cool feature: explicit logout. Click the "logout" button on the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suggestion for improvement

Didn't explain myself well. Comes from talking too fast. I use myYahoo for this but it works this way for many many ecommerce sites (Amazon, for example) If you explicitly log in to yahoo, you're indeed logging in as a person. And anyone who wants (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)