 Administrative / General / 2792
    Re: LEGO Calendar of Events —Larry Pieniazek
   Cool idea. A larger question: Can LUGNET and the slashdot based thing that just get started coexist? Do they fill different niches? Is there some overlap? Are we going to have to watch both places for newsflashy kinds of things? Just some food for (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LEGO Calendar of Events —Jason Spangler
   (...) They can coexist, but I think the question is instead one of redundancy and efficiency. (...) What does Brick News provide that is of value? + A summary of LEGO(R) related news all in one place * Don't have to read through multiple newsgroups (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)