 Administrative / General / 2750
Re: fs: 9V train sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 23:54:16 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

TWO posts to bst within an hour that really are auctions. How ironic
that the second one appeared *after* my post to admin.general asking
about dropping the blurry line...

Rufus is a very solid, reliable trader, long time RTLer, and generally
nice guy so certainly no harm was intended I am sure. And no criticism
of Rufus is intended by me!

thanx larry,

i've noticed too that i've posted to the wrong group. thanx to mike p.
too for pointing me to my sin ;-)

i swear it will not happen again.

now: do i post it again in l.m.auction or let it where it is now? your
opinion, guardians?

have fun,

rufus t.