 Administrative / General / 2742
  Re: RESULTS- CFV Johnathan Wilson's Posting Priviledges on LUGNET

(...) Someone as talented as you, Jeremy, has I think a far greater chance of being hit by an asteroid than being dropped the instant you wig out. If you should happen to wig out for a couple days, people will figure you're just on about something. (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Billy Joel For Prez

(...) The best song he's ever done. From the best album he's ever done. You may discuss amongst yourselves. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Billy Joel For Prez

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote in message news:37CC0FF5.CB7D67...@io.com... (...) may (...) The Stranger. That one is way up there. In my mind it's joined by Innocent Man and Pressure. However, as a military person, I think I have to give the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)