 Administrative / General / 2621
  Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

(...) Me neither. IMHO, having or not having a sig is a very personal choice, not a mandate by any stretch of the imagination. Probably only about half* of all the people on the net even use sigs. Personally, I don't use a sig because I find it much (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

(...) Maybe someone can enlighten me, but I always considered "--Todd" to be the electronic equivalent of a "signature." (...) I agree here. It's the content of the posts, not the form, that really causes upset. (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

(...) Oh. OK, yeah, I guess in the context of news posts, it could be considered an electronic equivalent of a real-life signature. But I thought we were talking about sigs (a.k.a. signature files). --Todd (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)